Honduras is collapsing. The thousands of migrants who flee every day are direct testimony to a political, economic and social crisis that the world ignores and the U. S. government seems bent on perpetuating.
The execution of three women and six of their children in the state of Sonora shocked the public in Mexico and the United States, where the family held dual citizenship, and once again put President Andrés Manuel López Obrador on the defensive.
As Honduras Collapses, Its People are Forced to Flee
Mexico’s LeBaron Massacre and the War that Will Not Cease
Fires Raging in the Rain Forest Add to Environmental, Economic Crisis for Brazilian Government
- AMLO’s letter to Donald Trump: “I am not a coward, I act on principles”
- Trump’s ‘Zero Tolerance’ Bluff on the Border Will Hurt Security, Not Help
- Mexico is siding with President Trump on migrants
- EEUU: ¡Justicia, no impunidad! Agente de la Patrulla Fronteriza enfrentará nuevo juicio por el asesinato de José Antonio
- Trump’s DHS is using an extremely dubious statistic to justify splitting up families at the border
Mexico’s Dilemma: Tariffs or Impose Trump’s Draconian Immigration World Summit of Mothers of the Disappeared Interview with Robert Reich: Closing the Border to Mexico is “Insane”