Salvadorans protected by TPS in the United States were hit with a low, hard blow. The administration of Donald Trump canceled the program, a move that impacts more than 200,000 Salvadorans who have lived in the country for more than 15 years.
Far-right and evangelical fundamentalist groups are censoring art exhibitions in Brazil, based on an extreme-right ‘gender ideology’.
Instead of demonizing the idea of open borders, it’s time to embrace it, to demonstrate with facts the benefits of migration and migrants, in addition to remedying the causes of forced migration. To do this we have to understand what worked about the Trump narrative as we reject it, and propose alternatives, in addition to denying the lies.
- Mexico: Cloaked by silence of Christmas, Police unleash spate of at least 5 enforced disappearances in Guerrero
- Mexico Takes to Twitter to Slam Trump on Wall Funding Claims
- ‘We’re Competing Against Everybody Just Like You’: Voices on Manufacturing in Mexico
- Exclusive: Anti-Money Laundering Group Blasts Mexico in Draft Report
- A Nasty, Nafta-Related Surprise: Mexico’s Soaring Obesity