Fujimori and her lawyers know they have lost the elections. What they are trying to do is to delay the process to generate chaos, uncertainty and terrorize the people.
As the Vice President seeks to remedy root causes of migration, she should vow to dismantle neoliberal rules that have been devastating for rural and Indigenous peoples.
Family reunification: tearing down the razor wire
The triumph of Pedro Castillo and the boycott against his presidency
Organizational Sign-on Statement on David Castillo trial for murder of Berta Cáceres
The Paths of Justice for Berta
- AMLO-Trump, An Ugly Alliance Against People’s Movements
- AMLO’s letter to Donald Trump: “I am not a coward, I act on principles”
- Trump’s ‘Zero Tolerance’ Bluff on the Border Will Hurt Security, Not Help
- Mexico is siding with President Trump on migrants
- EEUU: ¡Justicia, no impunidad! Agente de la Patrulla Fronteriza enfrentará nuevo juicio por el asesinato de José Antonio
Dark Eyes / Lila Downs On our own terms: Indigenous perspectives on forced displacement Dia de Refugiados. De la serie Voces de la diferencia, de la Corte Suprema
We were on France 24’s The Debate discussing the impact of Kamala Harris’ visit to Mexico and Guatemala. You can view the show here.
Check out the podcast here!