As the Vice President seeks to remedy root causes of migration, she should vow to dismantle neoliberal rules that have been devastating for rural and Indigenous peoples.
During these pandemic times, everything seems to indicate that the socio-environmental crisis is getting worse in Latin America, especially in the Amazon.
his phase of resistance began with a shout of protest against a new policy that would levy taxes on basic products and services, raising the cost of living in a country where unemployment, poverty and inequality are at unprecedented levels. It has now become a struggle between extermination and emancipation.
The Paths of Justice for Berta
In Guatemala, Harris Should Address U.S. Policies That Put Corporations Over People
In El Salvador, homicides and disappearances are not a priority
Vice President Kamala Harris’ visit to Guatemala
- Trump’s DHS is using an extremely dubious statistic to justify splitting up families at the border
- Killings in Mexico: Collateral damage or the result of a failed security policy?
- Colombia’s Santos Latest to Cite Failure of War on Drugs Model, So Why Does the US Keep Pushing It?
- AP Story on New US-Mexico Drug War Cooperation at Sea Raises Questions
- Secretive Kushner and Nielsen Visits to Mexico Bode Ill for Binational Relations
Dia de Refugiados. De la serie Voces de la diferencia, de la Corte Suprema Central American Caravan for the Disappeared Seeks to Reunite Families Mexico’s Dilemma: Tariffs or Impose Trump’s Draconian Immigration
We were on France 24’s The Debate discussing the impact of Kamala Harris’ visit to Mexico and Guatemala. You can view the show here.
Check out the podcast here!