International Sign-On Statement in solidarity with the Garifuna People and OFRANEH and demanding the safe return of 5 forcibly disappeared Garifuna leaders.
Bolivia Goes to the Polls in the Midst of Health, Economic and Political Crisis
Guilty Verdict in the Massacre of Jesuits Marks a ´Milestone of Justice´ for El Salvador
Ecuador’s President Lenin Moreno Seeks to Remove Likely Winner from the 2021 Presidential Ballot
Trump Moves to Take Leadership of Regional Development Bank Away From Latin American Nations
- Trump’s DHS is using an extremely dubious statistic to justify splitting up families at the border
- Killings in Mexico: Collateral damage or the result of a failed security policy?
- Colombia’s Santos Latest to Cite Failure of War on Drugs Model, So Why Does the US Keep Pushing It?
- AP Story on New US-Mexico Drug War Cooperation at Sea Raises Questions
- Secretive Kushner and Nielsen Visits to Mexico Bode Ill for Binational Relations
Dia de Refugiados. De la serie Voces de la diferencia, de la Corte Suprema Central American Caravan for the Disappeared Seeks to Reunite Families Mexico’s Dilemma: Tariffs or Impose Trump’s Draconian Immigration
A Global Exchange webcast with Laura Carlsen and other guests from Colombia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Brazil, Canada, and the U.S. https://www.facebook.com/GlobalExchange/videos/214433659813249/
Laura Carlsen joins Dr. Gerald Horne, L.A. educator and activist Jackie Goldberg and host Margaret Prescod to discuss COVID-19, Trump’s plan to re-open the country, testing, the cut-off of funds to WHO and where we go from here. https://soundcloud.com/sojournertruthradio/sets/april-17-2020
Laura Carlsen joins Dr. Gerald Horne, L.A. educator and activist Jackie Goldberg and host Margaret Prescod to discuss the impeachment trial in the Senate, Trumps Palestine “peace” plan, and the latest caravan of immigrants in southern Mexico. https://soundcloud.com/sojournertruthradio/sets/january-31-2020